To celebrate the upcoming release of Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers Nintendo added a variety of discounts for select Street Fighter games found on the 3DS and Wii U eShop. Along with a 40% discount on different Street Fighter games Nintendo is also offering a special Wallpaper featuring art from Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers along with a May Calendar. See the list of the latest rewards below, along with the number of My Nintendo points required to obtain these rewards. Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers releases exclusively on the Nintendo Switch May 26th, 2017.
- 40% Off Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (3DS) – 60 Gold Points
- 40% Off Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers (Wii U) – 30 Gold Points
- 40% Off Street Fighter Alpha 2 (3DS) – 30 Gold Points
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers Wallpaper – 50 Platinum Points
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers May Calendar – 50 Platinum Points
About My Nintendo Rewards
My Nintendo is a reward program offered by Nintendo. Players can earn coins by purchasing different products on the Nintendo eShop, by logging into Miiverse, or by completing missions while logged into My Nintendo, Miiverse or other eligible Nintendo portals. My Nintendo replaced Club Nintendo, which use to reward Nintendo players for filling out surveys and entering eligible games on the My Nintendo website.