Today Nintendo is releasing Swapdoodle, available on the Nintendo 3DS eShop. The successor to Swapnote, Swapdoodle is free to start. Like Swapnote, Swapdoodle lets you exchange messages and doodles with your Nintendo 3DS friends. Swapdoodle even lets you purchase add-ons in the form of doodle / drawing lessons. By purchasing different art lessons for Swapdoodle you can learn how to draw some of the most popular characters in the Nintendo family. You can also purchase additional add-ons, including 45 pen colors, Nintendo themed stationary and increase your note storage to 6000. Swapdoodle even lets you share in-game screenshots with friends who have the game, you can even create a secret page that stays hidden until your friend replies. See a list of features below.
- Swap messages and doodles with your Nintendo 3DS™ friends
- Purchase add-ons packs to enhance your doodles and learn to doodle Nintendo characters
- Take doodle lessons featuring characters from Splatoon™, The Legend of Zelda™, Super Mario ™, and more!
- Draw 3D doodles on 2 layers
- Place a sticker of your Mii character’s face with different emotions
- Send in-game screenshots from select titles
Swapping doodles is a snap thanks to stamps based on the icons of played titles and your Mii™ character. You can also purchase in-game add-ons packs that have doodle lessons of Nintendo characters! Swapnote, the predecessor to Swapdoodle was originally shutdown by Nintendo because of reports of users sending inappropriate messages. You can download Swapdoodle from the Nintendo eShop. What are your thoughts? Let us know using the comments below.
Source : http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/swapdoodle-3ds