Reggie Fils-Aime: Nintendo Makes 60% of U.S. Holiday Season Gaming Revenue

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Greg Davies 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #8010

    Greg Davies

    Nintendo of America’s Reggie Fils-Aime had some boastful words about Nintendo’s dominance during the holiday season. Speaking to Yahoo Finance, Reggie explained that Nintendo makes up 60% of the holiday gaming market in the U.S. Reggie also stated that the Americas are the most important region for revenue for the Japanese game publisher. That leaves Sony & Microsoft to fight for the remaining 40%.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.