This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Meaphist 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Many complaints by critics criticizing the graphics in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the Switch. Many are saying the game gets real fuzzy and drops resolution when played in handheld mode. While the resolution does drop slightly I don’t think the graphics are bad or suffer significantly. On both the TV and in handheld mode Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a nice example of beautiful graphics meeting good art style. For those who’ve played it what are your thoughts?

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Meaphist.

The graphics aren’t bad, but it does look better on the TV. There are some frame-rate issues, but not a deal breaker. The game is good, I’d say the graphics are a 8.5 / 10.

The art style and creativeness in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 isn’t as good as Xenoblade Chronicles X, but that isn’t a deal breaker. The graphics are still nice, and I’m actually enjoying the anime style for the characters.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ShareShare on FacebookShare on Google+Pin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on RedditDigg thisShare on TumblrShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone