Nintendo wants you to start the new year off right with a new game for your Nintendo 3DS or Wii U. Today Nintendo announced January digital deals, a sale that has a selection of Wii U and 3DS games reduced in price. Everyone is qualified for these deals, but My Nintendo members can receive an extra 10% off eligible games*. The extra bonus savings for My Nintendo members only cover certain 3DS games, see the list below. The sale runs from January 11th 9 a.m. PT to January 25th at 8:59 a.m. PT. A variety of games are taking part in the sale, but only select games are further reduced in price for My Nintendo members, see the list below. For a complete list of all games taking part in Nintendo’s January Digital sale visit Nintendo’s Sales & Deals webpage. All games taking part in this offer are for the digital versions only, retail version prices are not included in this sale.
3DS Games Eligible For Further Price Reduction for My Nintendo Members
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer – (3DS) – $15.59 Reduced from $19.99
- Pocket Card Jockey – (3DS) – $5.45 Reduced from $6.99
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse – (3DS) – $13.99 Reduced from $19.99
- YO-KAI WATCH – (3DS) – $31.19 Reduced from $39.99
- STORY OF SEASONS – (3DS) – $20.99 Reduced from $29.99
- Disney Art Academy – (3DS) – $23.39 Reduced from $29.99
- Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure – (3DS) – $11.99 Reduced from $14.99
- Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure – (3DS) – $7.01 Reduced from $8.99
- Wario’s Woods – (3DS) – $3.89 Reduced from $4.99
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice – (3DS) – $23.99 Reduced from $39.99
- Inazuma Eleven – (3DS) – $14.00 Reduced from $19.99
- Harvest Moon: Skytree Village – (3DS) – $23.99 Reduced from $29.99
- Pirate Pop Plus – (3DS) – $2.99 Reduced from $4.99
- River City: Tokyo Rumble (3DS) – $23.99 Reduced from $29.99
*10% My Nintendo discount applicable to participating titles. My Nintendo members must link their Nintendo Account and their Nintendo Network ID prior to purchase and before 5:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 25, 2017, to be eligible for the additional 10% discount. Members must have accessed Nintendo eShop on their device at least once prior to purchase.
About My Nintendo Rewards
My Nintendo is a reward program offered by Nintendo. Players can earn coins by purchasing different products on the Nintendo eShop, by logging into Miiverse, or by completing missions while logged into My Nintendo, Miiverse or other eligible Nintendo portals. My Nintendo replaced Club Nintendo, which use to reward Nintendo players for filling out surveys and entering eligible games on the Club Nintendo website.