Today My Arcade announced that they are releasing several retro accessories for Nintendo’s upcoming NES Classic Edition. My Arcade is a Retro focused gaming accessories manufacturer, offering unique accessories in the gaming industry. Five NES Classic Edition accessories we’re announced by My Arcade, see the list below.
“We have an immense passion for classic gaming and want to provide the public with unique and innovative products that will enhance their retro gameplay experience” Crystal Dugan, Marketing Manager for My Arcade.
See the full press release below:
- Gamepad Classic (MSRP: $14.99): Features wireless connectivity from up to 30′ and play time of over 75 hours. The Gamepad Classic retains the same iconic 2-button layout as the original NES controller, combined with a new, ergonomic design.
- Gamepad Pro (MSRP: $19.99): Featuring both wireless connectivity from up to 30′ and play time of over 75 hours; the Gamepad Pro will allow gamers to revisit their favorite NES or SNES games with 4 face and shoulder buttons.
- Gamepad Combo Kit (MSRP: $24.99): Everything you and your friends need to play your NES Classic Edition in comfort. Includes a 10′ extender cable to extend the length of the controller included with the console and the Gamepad Classic wireless controller for multiplayer games.
- Gamepad Retro (MSRP: $12.99): Designed for gamers seeking the classic styling and nostalgia of retro controllers, but with improved ergonomics and a longer range. This controller includes a 10′ cable for comfortable play from longer distances.
- Extender Cable (MSRP: $9.99): A 10′ extension cable to make playing from the couch possible on the NES Classic Edition. The Extender Cable is also compatible with the Wii and Wii U.