Namco in Japan is holding a special twitter sweepstakes for Kirby’s 25th Anniversary, which has some cool Kirby prizes. Participants in the sweepstakes must be a follower of Namco of Japan’s twitter account, which uses the handle “namco_jp”. The prize is a plush Kirby doll, which will be sized according to the number of re-tweets Namco earns during the sweepstakes (see image below). 10 people will win the special plush Kirby. The sweepstakes will be held from 12/1 (Friday) to 12/14 (Thursday). You can also visit the official website for Kirby’s 25th anniversary here.
Here’s the rules translated from the page’s original Japanese:
- ● If you cancel follow-up of Namco Official Twitter account “@ namco_jp” after applying this campaign, it will be excluded from lottery.
- ● Connection fee, communication fee etc for application of this campaign will be borne by the person applying.
- ● We will contact you by DM from Namco Official Account.
- ● We can not answer inquiries about the acceptance status of the application and winning result.
- ● Winning prizes can not be exchanged, cash, or rights transferred.
- ● If you are unable to ship the prize due to reasons such as unknown address on the winner, the winner will be invalid.
- ● The destination of the prize will be limited to the address of the applicant who is applying.
- ● Priority shipping is planned around the middle of April 2018. There is a possibility that it will be changed for shipping time.