The developer behind Floor Kids for the Nintendo Switch published a release date trailer today. Floor Kids is a breakdancing battle game which features both single and multiplayer modes. The trailer shows off some of the game’s breakdancing gameplay along with confirming the title’s December 7th, 2017 release date on the Nintendo Switch.
Below are some key features & details provided by the developer:
- Unlock 8 unique characters each with 16 moves and over 100 transitions between them.
- Find your style with innovative freestyle controls that perform toprock, downrock, power, freeze, and combo moves.
- Win over the crowds with a scoring system that rewards musicality, originality, feel, and style.
- Dance in many different locations, either in solo freestyle mode or two-player local party mode.
- Stylized hand-drawn animations by JonJon.
- Original music and sound design by Kid Koala.