Interesting Nintendo Switch rumors are circulating throughout the internet, based on new suggestions posted by Emily Rogers via Arcadegirl64. Emily Rogers correctly predicted the Nintendo Switch reveal trailer and other NX (Switch) details. The main webpage hosting many of the rumors / leaks was updated recently, revealing a full dissection of Switch details. According to Arcadegirl64 the Switch will have 32 GB of internal storage, and will have an SD card for extra storage space. Also rumored is a special “Share” button, which will allow players to easily share screenshots and videos to popular social media sites. Emily Rogers also suggests that the Switch may not have a microphone or camera built into the mobile unit, but states this doesn’t mean it won’t have one.
I am not saying that NX won’t have a mic or camera. I am saying that the camera and mic aren’t built inside of the NX portable device.
The list of Nintendo Switch rumors also states that the mobile unit is a “little noisy” and that the Switch will not be on par with the Xbox One and PS4 in terms of “raw power”.
Nintendo Switch Rumors by Emily Rogers Aka Arcadegirl64
- Custom Nvidia GPU chip
- Region Free (No region lock)
- Six inch (6.2 inch?) multi-touch screen (Heard nothing about a stylus)
- The touchscreen has 720p resolution.
- 32GB of built-in internal storage
- SD card support
- Supports USB 2.0 and 3.0
- The dock has two 2.0 usb ports and one 3.0 usb port.
- The portable device is around 14 – 15 mm in thickness.
- The right analogue stick (or circle pad?) will be below the face buttons.
- Camera and microphone are not built into/inside the NX (Switch) portable device.
- Cooling is still a little noisy
- Detachable controllers (motion controls and next-gen vibration technology) <– Everything Laura Kate Dale said in her article was correct.
- Share / Social button that Laura Kate Dale posted is true.
- There are *at least* two shoulder buttons.
- Battery Life — Ehhh not great. I haven’t heard an exact number of hours, but it doesn’t sound great.
- Below PS4 and XB1 in raw power.
- Supports Unreal Engine 4 and Unity Engine.
What do you think of these Nintendo Switch rumors? Do you think the Switch will be below the PS4 and Xbox One in horsepower? Let us know using the comments below.
Source : Arcadegirl64