Developer Seenapsis announced “A Long Way Down” a new RPG/Deck building game for the Switch & PC. The game currently has no release date, but will be releasing soon according to the developer. The price will be set to $14.99 on the Switch eShop and Steam. A trailer and a description of the game was provided (see below).
ABOUT THIS GAME
A Long way down is a mash-up between an RPG and a deck-building game. Embody Sam and try escaping this maze where a sneaky and evil mastermind reigns. Let your memories and your morality guide you… but don’t fall into darkness.
Draw your own maze through cards
Use your cards to fill gaps and travel through the maze. Make your own path, forward to escape faster, take your time to roam and loot some stuff, have some rest… only your choice.
Dive into a dark word orchestrated by an evil mastermind
Go deeper in the dungeon and defeat the master. Great challenges await you! Will you be capable to defeat all enclosures and their monsters, or will you fail?
Morality is the key
Morality makes this maze working. Are you a virtuous hero or a sinner? Every choice will impact your fate, so make sure it’s the right one.
Gather team-mates to roam the dungeon
You’ll meet many adventurers down here, you can make allies or enemies.
- Build a crew to roam the darkness of the mastermind’s lair
- Dive in a journey where sin meets virtue on every crossroad
- Gather memories from your past to understand the heroes’ journey
- Upgrade epic weapons & armors to overcome bigger foes
- Adapt your play style & upgrade your skills to face various challenges
- Play the adventure again and try new morality choices