Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is getting new character item content. For a limited time characters from the Sanrio franchise will be featured in items in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. The first in-game items will feature Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll and release on July 11th, 2019. Some of the items include furniture, clothing and miscellaneous Sanrio characters. For more information visit Nintendo’s official announcement.
“Nintendo and Sanrio share a love of fun characters and bringing smiles to people’s faces,” said Nick Chavez, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “This partnership represents the latest example of our goal of finding new and creative ways for fans to engage with Nintendo IP.”
In addition to adding items featuring Sanrio characters to the game, the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Sanrio Characters Collection event will also see Sanrio characters featured in weeks of in-game rewards and events:
- A Hello Kitty bow special in-game gift will be given to all Animal Crossing: Pocket Campplayers.
- From July 11 to July 22, a Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt will allow players to make limited-time in-game Hello Kitty amenities and Sanrio Characters tees.
- Fortune cookies in the Sanrio Characters Craft Collection will come packed with cute rewards.
- Players can participate in Sanrio Characters Goals #1 for exciting rewards such as animal maps and fortune cookies.
- Items that feature Sanrio characters will be rolled out gradually, with Items Collection #1 launching on July 11 featuring Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll. In late July, Collection #2 will feature Pompompurin and My Melody. And in early August, Collection #3 will feature Little Twin Stars and Keroppi.
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp released last year for mobile devices (iOS and Android). For more information about the game, visit https://ac-pocketcamp.com/en-US/site.