Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Graphics Not that Bad!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Davies
    Keymaster

Many complaints by critics criticizing the graphics in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the Switch. Many are saying the game gets real fuzzy and drops resolution when played in handheld mode. While the resolution does drop slightly I don’t think the graphics are bad or suffer significantly. On both the TV and in handheld mode Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a nice example of beautiful graphics meeting good art style. For those who’ve played it what are your thoughts?

`

NoWayzz
    Participant

The graphics aren’t bad, but it does look better on the TV. There are some frame-rate issues, but not a deal breaker. The game is good, I’d say the graphics are a 8.5 / 10.

Greg Davies
    Keymaster

The art style and creativeness in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 isn’t as good as Xenoblade Chronicles X, but that isn’t a deal breaker. The graphics are still nice, and I’m actually enjoying the anime style for the characters.

Blizzo
    Participant

Some of the locations and areas are amazing, but the character design is a let down. Still think Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii is the best – or the New 3DS port. The graphics in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 are decent, but at time uninspired like the original. Still loving the sequel though!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.