If you’re looking at buying an adapter to play you’re N64 on a modern HD TV your in luck! The EON Super 64 plug-and-play HDMI adapter allows the Nintendo 64 to be played on modern HD/flat-screen TVs. The adapter is simple to use, with one side featuring standard N64 audio/video ports and the other side with a standard HDMI port. By using the EON Super 64 HDMI adapter you can upscale the N64’s graphics to 480p with zero image lag. The EON Super 64 plug-and-play adapter also features a special “Slick Mode” which cleans up pixelated edges of the in-game graphics. The EON Super 64 plug-and-play HDMI is scheduled to release on July 22nd, 2019. The cost is a little steep being priced at $149.99 but the company promises the best N64 to HDMI on the market. Additional details and some product photos are listed below. You can pre-order the EON Super 64 HDMI adapter by visiting the manufacturers website here.
OFFICIAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Welcome back to the most anticipated video gaming event of the ’90s.
The Nintendo 64 was the landmark video game console that brought full 3D graphics to homes across the globe-our first glimpse of true freedom in a boundless world.
While the N64’s influence will be felt for generations to come, the hardware is still chained to the past by its need to run natively on CRT televisions. Until now. With your new EON Super 64, the world’s first fully plug and play N64 adapter, get ready to experience an entire library of industry defining games, lag free, in clean 480p over HDMI.
- The Super 64 is a plug-and-play HDMI adapter for the Nintendo 64
- No mods Required
- Provides the best visual signal possible on original hardware
- Pulls N64 S-video and scales to 480p
- Custom tuned colors and audio to create the most true-to-form N64 experience
- Lagless input – controller inputs appear on screen instantly
- Custom designed plug to match original N64 aesthetic
- Utilizes standard HDMI
- “Slick Mode” feature produces a more polished image
- EON Super 64
- Stylized custom packaging