OneShark and Akupara Games announced Chicken Assassin: Reloaded for the Nintendo Switch, PS4 and PC. The game is set to release on July 17th, 2018. You can read the full press release below along with the 1st debut trailer.
Press Release via OneShark and Akupara Games
Play as Mean Mcallister, the baddest chicken in town, the living embodiment of what would happen if you combined Rambo, Foghorn Leghorn, and a bottle of hot sauce together. Spritzel and his evil henchmen have kidnapped your beloved Candy, and you must punch, shoot, and slice your way to Candy’s heart in this outrageous story with over-the-top humor that boasts a myriad of colorful enemies and visually stunning levels and environments.
Warm up your clicking fingers and prepare to give your hand an intense workout as you battle a slew of eclectic adversaries, and encounter special bosses in this frenetic, action packed game! As you progress, you can upgrade Mean with various fighting styles and skills, access an arsenal of weapons to dole out punishment, and customize clothing that boosts your stat attributes.
- 11 Epic Missions – Punch, slash, and shoot with Mean Mcallister through glorious missions, including a new mission with an epic barbarian tribe – “The First Siege!”
- Endless Mode – Survive an onslaught of the most difficult enemies in a brand new game mode that will test your endurance…you may want to use the bathroom before attempting.
- Over 450+ unique items – Who doesn’t like loot?
- Visually stunning environments and gorgeous art filled with hidden characters and Easter eggs – Our stuff belongs in a museum.
- Boss Raids – Feel like a challenge? Take on special bosses along the mission path for special loot. Only the fastest button-mashers should apply!
- Deep Customization – Mix and match different clothing and weaponry loadouts to boost and customize Mean Mcallister’s stats and overall look.
- Rooster Tales – Achievement system that rewards you with moola…so that you can buy more stuff.
- Black Market – It’s always good to know a guy, who knows a guy, who can get you what you need for the right price.
SOURCE: Press Release by Publisher