The upcoming FPS RPG One More Dungeon got a release date today. The game is now scheduled to release on the Nintendo Switch, PS4 & PSP Vita on December 11th for $7.99. Already released on PC (Steam), One More Dungeon is a throwback to old-school first person role-playing games of the 80’s & 90’s (Looking at Elder Scrolls Arena :-).
Official “One More Dungeon” Game Description
– Procedurally generated levels.
– 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
– Parallel universe with manually created locations.
– A Sanity level that can reduced by using artefacts acquired in-game.
– Customizable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing, to tailor make the gameplay to one of your choosing.
– Support for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.