Developer aheartfulofgames announced that Heart & Slash will be releasing on the Nintendo Switch sometime next month. Heart & Slash is a 3D brawler set in a world where machines are all that remains from human civilization. The game features 75 different weapons and 60 different robot parts. The gameplay is fast-paced and is complimented by rich visuals and a creative world. Currently the game is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Steam). Read additional details provided to Nintenfan via the game’s official Switch press release.
- Fight using up to 75 different weapons and 60 different robot body parts that will change the way the game goes.
- Teleport, stop time, fly with a backpack, jump against the wall, discover the weaknesses of your enemies… You can try thousands of different combinations to achieve your goal, from almost unimportant details to play back parts of the story to try to change the result.
- If you die, try again from the beginning. As with any good roguelike, every time you start a new game, both the levels of fighting and the items or weapons you collect will change. In this way, a game will not be the same as the previous one, which makes Heart&Slash not an easy game.
- A unique artistic and visual style that will take you back to classic games.
- It offers a fast-paced and very dynamic gameplay system, with almost no time to take a breath
What do you think, are you planning on picking this up on the Nintendo Switch eShop next month? Let us know in the comments below.
SOURCE : Developer Press Release (Nov 2017)