The Nintendo Switch (originally code-named NX) launches worldwide today, March 3rd, 2017. Nintendo’s hybrid console offers the best of both worlds, a powerful home console that keeps pace with the PS4 & Xbox One while offering the freedom of portability. Like the name says, the Nintendo Switch has the ability to switch between being a home console that hooks up to your TV, or the system can be used on the go like a portable handheld. The Nintendo Switch is launching with a variety of games, including The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, 1-2-Switch, Super Bomberman R and more. Below we’ve embedded some Amazon links going to different Switch products currently available. What are your thoughts? Are you planning on picking up a Switch sometime this month? Let us know using the comments below.
Unique Nintendo Switch Features
- Play on the TV like a console or on the go like a portable
- No region locking for games
- Planned mobile apps will allow communication among playing / non-playing users
- High calibur 3rd party games like Skyrim, Super Mario Odyssey and more hitting the system 2017
- More horsepower & better graphics than the Wii U
- Fan favorites like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & Splatoon 2 coming to the Switch in 2017
- Parental Controls offer easy to use apps to monitor children use from anywhere using an iOS or Android device
We’ll be releasing our Nintendo Switch console review sometime in the next week, as we become better acquainted with the console. Have a good weekend and happy gaming everyone!