UFO Interactive announced the release date for Raiden V: Director’s Cut for the Nintendo Switch. The game is set to release on July 25th as both a digital download and physical (cartridge retail) versions. For those looking at picking up a retail version of Raiden V: Director’s Cut for the Switch the price is set for $39.99. There will only be one print run for the physical version, so for collectors you may want to pick this up right away before they sell out (see the Amazon link below). See the official press release down below.
TOP MULTIPLAYER AND ACTION-PACKED FRANCHISE SET TO MAKE A BIG SPLASH ON THE BIG AND SMALL SCREEN
City of Industry, Calif. – JULY 18, 2019 – UFO Interactive Games, a division of Tommo, Inc. and a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, has announced that Raiden V: Director’s Cut, the latest addition to Raiden, the all-time classic top-down, vertical scrolling shooter series, will debut as both a one-time limited print run package at retail and as a digital version for the Nintendo Switch™ July 25th.
Published by UFO Interactive Games, and developed by MOSS Co, Ltd.
Raiden V: Director’s Cut Limited Edition Features:
- Switch Limited Edition Extras – Exclusive Soundtrack Sampler CD and a gorgeous 32 page mini art-book.
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080P support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and boss kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local 2 player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A Powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – who’s got time to read!
- Extra Language Support – Raiden V on Nintendo Switch™ has Japanese voice over and text language support
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with different strengths and weapons
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination
“We are thrilled to see the Raiden series debut on Nintendo Switch where the arcade intensity explodes off the screen, fans will love this version” said, Jonathan Wan, CEO Tommo, Inc.
What do you think, will you be picking this up next week? Let us know using the comments below.