A press release published by Box Hedge Games announced Super Mighty Power Man a Mega Man inspired platformer. The game is scheduled to release on the Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch and PC. A PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version is scheduled for later.
Super Mighty Power Man is a 2D action-platformer reminiscent of video games for the 80’s and 90’s. Players will control Corey, a boy who accidently finds himself caught in an adventure to save the galaxy. The graphics and gameplay look similar to Mega Man, which is a good thing J. Here are some more details for Super Mighty Power Man.
- Experience a 2D action‐platformer in the purest NES form without sacrificing any of today’s
- Ability to switch between 8 different suits and master their respective weapons and
- Excellent responsive controls to test your skills in different environments filled with traps and enemies!
- Cool gameplay elements and level design to top‐up the fun!
- True 8‐bit NES aesthetics featuring colorful sprites and backgrounds!
- A cute and appealing cast of characters introduced via short, humorous
- Encounter countless of various creatures and defeat giant bosses!
- Levels packed with secrets, alternative paths and items to collect!
- Complete the full collection and the various objectives to unlock new features.
- Awesome NES chiptune soundtracks with cool melodies and rousing rhythms!
- Full controller support and customizable controls to feel right at home.
You can also listen to some chip tunes for Super Mighty Power Man at https://soundcloud.com/box-hedge-games