2K Gives Update On WWE 2K18 Nintendo Switch Release Date!
Wondering when the Nintendo Switch version of WWE 2K18 is releasing? The game is set to release tomorrow (December 6th, 2017) according to an official statement by the publisher. Announced today on the 2K.website, the Switch version was still without an official release date – even on Nintendo’s website. The company’s decision to only give 1 day notice on a title’s release date is a little confusing but we’re just happy to see wrestling return to a Nintendo’s console!
WWE 2K18 on the Switch will have the following features:
- My Career – Journey along the road to WrestleMania. Contains new features like free-roaming backstage, alliance management, quests and strategic planning of upcoming matches/events.
- Road to Glory – New mode to the WWE 2K series. Compete online and improve your wrestler by earning unlockables, boosts and upgrades.
- Deep customization tools and new Custom Match options! More detailed features in Create-a-Superstar, Create-a-Video and Create-an-Arena modes.
- Largest Roster Yet – Wrestlers spanning WWE, NXT and other legendary Superstars.
- Universe – Lets the player recreate the WWE broadcasting experience. WWE Raw, SmackDown Live and NXT shows happen every week allowing the player to recreate a variety of different wrestling experiences.
If you’ve pre-ordered WWE 2K18 (either the physical or digital version) you will receive two playable versions of wrestler Kurt Angle: his WWE “American Hero” persona (2001) or his ECW “Wrestling Machine” persona (2006). The physical version includes the bonus Kurt Angle automatically. If you pre-ordered the digital version you have until December 13th, 2017 to download the wrestler at no additional cost. What are your thoughts on WWE 2K18 on the Switch? Are you planning on picking it up? Let us know in the comments below.