Rainbite announced that the indie developer is porting Reverie to the Nintendo Switch. No official release date or details we’re given in the announcement. Reverie is classified as an action-adventure game. The game is currently sitting with almost a 5 star rating based on PlayStation user reviews on the PlayStation Store website.
— Rainbite (@rainbite) August 8, 2018
Official Game Description from the PlayStation Store:
DESTINY CALLS THE LEAST LIKELY OF HEROES
Save an island in peril on a childhood holiday.
With restless spirits threatening the safety of Toromi Island’s inhabitants, Tai must venture through dangerous dungeons and across a variety of environments to put the spirits to rest. All in a summer holiday!
Reverie is an action adventure game set on a fictional island in New Zealand, inspired by the legend of Maui and the Giant Fish where the demigod himself fishes up the North Island with a powerful fishhook.
– Six dungeons to fight and puzzle your way through.
– Use unique weapons and items to solve puzzles and defeat menacing bosses.
– Explore varied environments and find the secrets of Toromi Island.
– Collect hidden feathers from New Zealand’s many beautiful native birds.
– Story inspired by a Maori legend.
Reverie is a 1-player game with a taste of charm similar to Earthbounds. Hoepfuly Rainbite releases the game soon. Let us know what you think using the comments below.