Today during Nintendo’s E3 2018 press conference the company announced that special bundles for Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu & Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee. Special bundles of the games will include the newly announced Poké Ball Plus. The Poke Ball Plus accessory adds a variety of new interesting features to the upcoming Switch games. If you also didn’t hear, both of the new Pokemon Switch games along with the Poke Ball Plus have a release date set for November 16th, 2018. The Poke Ball Plus will allow players to bring their Pokemon into Pokemon Go along with other functionality between the two Let’s Go Pokemon games. Players will be able to catch Pokemon using the Poke Ball Plus accessory in the two Let’s Go Pokemon games. The Poke Ball Plus features some nice design features, with lights and sounds of an authentic Poke Ball! The Poke Ball Plus includes a Mythical Pokemon – Mew along with other functionality – see below.
- Take Pokemon from the Let’s Go Pikachu & Let’s Go Eevee on the go.
- Search for Pokemon without looking at your phone (Pokemon GO)
- Name: Poké Ball Plus
- On sale: Available November 16, 2018
- Package contents: Poké Ball Plus, USB charging cable, warranty
- Size: 48mm diameter (not including protruding parts)
- Weight: Approx. 65g
- Internal battery: Lithium Ion 220 mAh
- Charging time: Approx. 3 hours. (can be charged using the Nintendo Switch AC adapter HAC-002)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro sensor
- Other functions: Vibration, sounds
Both Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu & Let’s Go Eevee we’re announced last month for the Nintendo Switch. You can find out more about the new Poke Ball Plus on Nintendo’s official web page for it.
SOURCE: Nintendo E3 2018 Press Conference